The Wyvisnet.com site use Google Analytics to capture information about the effectiveness of its websites. When users visit the Wyvisnet.com website, the service may collect some or all of the following information:
• The names of domains; for example, “xyzcompany.com”;
• IP addresses, which are numbers automatically assigned to a computer when using the Internet;
• The type of browser and operating system used to access the site;
• The Internet address of the website from which users linked directly to the site;
• The search terms used to get to the website, in addition to search terms used in the site’s search engine;
• The dates and times users access the site;
• The type of device used to access the site;
• How often users visit the site;
• The pages users visit within the site; and
• The links made to other websites through this site.
The information is NOT identifiable by person and is only used cumulatively for statistical purposes to help make our websites more user friendly. For instance, data on what people are searching for helps us determine what type of content to make available on the websites, or make the most popular search terms more easily findable on sites.
For site security purposes the servers housing these sites use programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using these sites consents to the monitoring of their use by these programs and the analysis of traffic to recognize possible security breaches..
If, during your visit to the Wyvisnet.com website, you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information through a form, we will collect such information. Examples of personally identifiable information may include:
• Your name, address, or phone number;
• An email address if you are communicating to us through email;
• Information you voluntarily submit to the State of Wyoming for the purposes of completing or submitting an application or form online;
• Other information volunteered, such as vendor profile/contact information, survey information or content.
The information collected is not limited to text and may include audio, video and other graphic formats you send us. Information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies.
Depending on the specific service or transaction, the State of Wyoming may share personally identifiable information among its agencies to provide such service or complete such transaction.